We are proud to announce an exciting new partnership between Zuler Technology PTE. LTD's DeskIn brand and ACAD, forging a path towards enhanced remote collaboration and expanding our presence in the rapidly growing Southeast Asian (SEA) market. This strategic alliance combines the expertise of DeskIn, a leading remote collaboration software provider, with ACAD's strong presence as a reseller and authorised training centre for the AEC and M&E industry. DeskIn Enterprise, renowned for its stable and secure remote desktop solutions with high performance features, will now be available through ACAD's extensive network, providing customers with unparalleled access to cutting-edge technology and empowering them to accelerate adoption and achieve rapid time to value. With the increasing demand for remote work and collaboration, this partnership offers a seamless and robust solution to meet the evolving high-performance needs of AEC (Architecture, Engineering, Construction) and M&E (Media & Entertainment) businesses in the SEA region.
High Performance features include:
- Reliable 4K Resolution – Perform work in real-time with 4k HD quality and frame rates up to 60 frames per second (fps).
- 4:4:4 True Colour – Experience the most accurate colours, contrasts, and image details.
- Apple Pencil – Enjoy enhanced orientation, tilt, and size of stylus devices and pens during a remote session.
- USB Device Redirection – Work remotely with precision using specialised tools remotely, including a 3D mouse for more efficient work with 3D modelling software, and customised gamepads and controllers to level up game development.
- Microphone Pass through – Virtually connect a local microphone input with a remote computer and seamlessly access needed apps, such as recording software, meeting software, and dictation software.
- Virtual Screen & Multi-Screen: When the remote computer which to be accessed has only one screen, or even no screen in the case of rack server or blade server, but the local computer which initiates the remote access has multiple screens, the virtual extended screen function can be used to maximise the utilisation of the display resources of the local settings.
"The strategic partnership with DeskIn will further benefit the AEC and M&E industry by removing hardware constraints and enabling professionals to unleash their creativity from any location," said Francis Wong, General Manager from ACAD. "Our collaboration with DeskIn will facilitate secure and efficient remote collaboration, allowing design firms to undertake high-resource consumption activities with ease. This partnership will enhance productivity, offerunprecedented flexibility, and protect valuable intellectual property, all while attracting talent from anywhere. We are thrilled to embark on this journey with DeskIn to revolutionise the industry"
About Zuler Technology PTE. LTD.:
Zuler is a leading company specialising in remote cloud rendering solutions. The remote collaboration product brand name is DeskIn, which represents All Desks in One. Our extensive portfolio includes innovative offerings such as remote collaboration, cloud desktop, and digital twin. With a strong foundation in cloud rendering, our founding team boasts over a decade of experience in Real-Time Communication (RTC) technology development, catering to nearly 400 million monthly active users. Through the seamless integration of cutting-edge RTC technology, DeskIn stands out by delivering exceptional user experiences in remote collaboration, cloud desktop, and digital twin. Our products excel in providing high-resolution, high-frame-rate, and low-latency experiences. Even in challenging network conditions, our solutions demonstrate remarkable resilience, ensuring uninterrupted cloud rendering experiences, regardless of connection strength.
About ACAD Pte Ltd:
ACAD Pte Ltd, incorporated in 2011, is a leading software solution provider and authorised training centre specialising in CAD/CAM solutions for the AEC and M&E industries. Committed to delivering quality training and powerful solutions, ACAD continuously explores the latest trends to better serve its customers. With regional offices in Singapore (HQ), Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, and Vietnam, ACAD has established a strong presence across the SEA region, enabling it to provide comprehensive support and expertise to its clientele.
For further information about the partnership and our products, please contact:
Zuler contact information
ACAD contact information
(65) 6909 5452, (65) 6909 5450
(65) 8769 0128, (65) 8875 2003