This course focuses on the fundamental skills and concepts essential when using Solid Edge. Mainly covered in this course is Solid Modeling using techniques like Synchronous Technology and History-based modelling.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
· Understand the Solid Edge Interface.
· Understand how to use Solid Edge Sketching Tools.
· Understand how to create and edit parametric parts models
· Understand how to create and edit parametric assemblies.
· Understand how to create and modify detail drawings.
1. Introduction to Solid Edge software
2. Sketching Tools and Workflow
3. Constructing Base Features
4. Moving Model Faces
5. Working with Face Relationships
6. Constructing Treatment Features
7. Constructing Functional Features
8. Modeling Synchronous and Ordered Features
9. Modeling Assemblies
10. Creating Detailed Drawings